Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot for the help.

The requested log entries are att. and they represent the typical behavior:
most of the cases it looks as if the host cannot reach the EQL. Let me tell
you, that's NOT true, during the erred attempts, in another window, pings
just flow nicely. Sometimes (apparently depending on planets position) the
connection just works... but only for SOME of the drives; yet, hard as I
tried, I couldn't establish a rule. :-o Again, switching to plain tcp
transport (even with jumbos) works very well.