On 27 Jan 2010 at 0:41, Jack Z wrote:

[...]
> Another question is: Now that we have "sk->sk_write_space =
> iscsi_sw_tcp_write_space" why do we have to call "tcp_sw_conn-
> >old_write_space(sk);" in "iscsi_sw_tcp_write_space()"? Which function
> is actually called when we do "tcp_sw_conn->old_write_space(sk);"?

[...]

Hi,

I cannot answer your question, but I'd like to place a remark on it:
The way you ask is a very low level question (which function is
actually called?). As this mechanism seems to implement polymorphism,
the high-level question probably is: "What is the fuction call supposed
to do (at that point)?"

Sorry, but I had to say.

Regards,
Ulrich