On 02/08/2010 02:55 PM, tehbing wrote:
Hello all!  I have a question about the open-iscsi development /
release platform.  Are most things handled through this group, or is
there another site that is a central location for development?  I see
that open-iscsi.org is slightly outdated.  I was *also* wondering what

We make releases for open-iscsi.org here. The releases on there are little old because we are having trouble with the hosting service. We cannot ssh to the server.

happened to linux-iscsi and core-iscsi.  Did a merger occur at some
point?

I worked on linux-iscsi too, and linux-iscsi and open-iscsi merged.

core-iscsi still exists on linux-iscsi.org.