Chintana Wilamuna wrote:
Hi,

Have a setup where two Debian machines are mounting a iSCSI volume
running on Dell M3000i. When I create a new file from one client
machine in order to show that up on the other machine I have to
remount the iSCSI volume on that machine.

I want new files to be automatically appear on client machines
mounting the iSCSI volume. Is there a particular option that I'm
missing?

Thanks in advance,

Bye,

    -Chintana

this was just recently discussed on the list - it cannot work with a normal file system. you need to use a shared file system (GFS, lustre, etc.) to be able to get this kind of effect.

--guy