NexentaStor Community Edition is up to 12TB free, high-performance in-kernel target integrated, just released - it is well tested with Open-iSCSI, try it here:

http://www.nexentastor.org/projects/site/wiki/CommunityEdition

Or buy ready to use hardware from solution builders:

http://www.nexenta.com/corp/partners

Vincent Guo wrote:
I think EMC Iomega IX4-200d Storage Center is really a good one.

http://www.iomega.com/china/cs-ix4200d.html