On 04/12/2010 09:21 PM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
+ * Helper routiners to check to determine if the entry is valid
+ * in the proper iBFT structure.
+ */
+static mode_t ibft_check_nic_for(void *data, int type)
+{
+       struct ibft_kobject *entry = data;
+       struct ibft_nic *nic = entry->nic;
+       mode_t rc = 0;
+
+       switch (type) {
+       case ISCSI_BOOT_ETH_INDEX:
+       case ISCSI_BOOT_ETH_FLAGS:
+               rc = 1;

Did you mean for that value?
+               break;
+       case ISCSI_BOOT_ETH_IP_ADDR:
+               if (memcmp(nic->ip_addr, nulls, sizeof(nic->ip_addr)))
+                       rc = S_IRUGO;
+               break;
+       case ISCSI_BOOT_ETH_SUBNET_MASK:
+               if (nic->subnet_mask_prefix)
+                       rc = S_IRUGO;
+               break;
+       case ISCSI_BOOT_ETH_ORIGIN:
+               rc = 1;

and this one as well?

I did not. They should be S_IRUGO. Do you want me to resubmit the patches or are you just going to edit those two lines if you merge them?