On 05/14/2010 07:47 PM, david elsen wrote:

Once I have done login to the target using "iscsiadm -" from the initiator,
after next reboot Initiator connects to the target without running the command.

How can I stop that? I have multiple targets on my set-up and want to connect
them one-by-one.

Either

1. delete the record

iscsiadm -m node -T target -p ip -o delete

or

2. mark node.startup as manual for the record

iscsiadm -m node -T target -p ip -o update -n node.startup -v manual
iscsiadm -m node -T target -p ip -o update -n node.conn[0].startup -v manual