I apologize if this is a dumb question, but I am new to iSCSI.  (Well,
at this level of detail, I am new to SCSI in general.)

I have been browsing the source code (open-iscsi-2.0-871), and I am
curious about the following iscsid.conf parameters:

  node.session.initial_cmdsn
  node.session.cmds_max
  node.session.queue_depth

I have not seen them documented anywhere, so...  Could someone tell me
what each one means, exactly, and how they interact (if at all)?

I am trying to optimize iSCSI performance on a 10GigE network, where
the bandwidth-delay product is pretty large even though the latency is
pretty small.  So I have a hunch I want to understand these settings.

Thank you!

 - Pat