Hello,

This patch set contains various code fixes and optimization which mostly
deals with disconnect and clean up issues.

The following is a list of changes for v2:
1)  Extended the disconnect timeout from 10s to 20s as the 10g firmware
has a FIN retransmission timeout of 16s.  This fixes one of the
iscsi_endpoint leak issues when the target is slow or non-responsive to
our TCP FIN sent.

2)  Removed the unnecessary read lock in the bnx2i_stop.

3)  Optimized various code paths based on Mike Christie's comments.

Your comments are greatly appreciated.  Please review, thanks.

Eddie

Eddie Wai (7):
  BNX2I: Separated the hardware's cleanup procedure from ep_disconnect
  BNX2I: Created an active linklist which holds bnx2i endpoints
  BNX2I: Optimized the bnx2i_stop connection clean up procedure
  BNX2I: Fine tuned conn destroy and context destroy timeout values
  BNX2I: Fixed the TCP graceful termination initiation
  BNX2I: Added host param ISCSI_HOST_PARAM_IPADDRESS
  BNX2I: Updated version from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2

 drivers/scsi/bnx2i/bnx2i.h       |   14 +++
 drivers/scsi/bnx2i/bnx2i_hwi.c   |    4 +
 drivers/scsi/bnx2i/bnx2i_init.c  |   39 ++++++-
 drivers/scsi/bnx2i/bnx2i_iscsi.c |  229 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------