Hi Michael,

My responses are below:

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 11:51 -0700, Mike Christie wrote:
> On 09/03/2010 10:06 AM, Michael Wolf wrote:
> > Sep  3 16:47:35 ora-db-rac1-04 iscsid: Received iferror -1
> > Sep  3 16:47:35 ora-db-rac1-04 iscsid: cannot make a connection to
> > 10.10.77.10:3260 (-1,11)
> > Sep  3 16:47:40 ora-db-rac1-04 kernel: bnx2i [02:00.00]: ISCSI_INIT
> > passed
>
> Are both network interfaces for the offload cards ifup'd, have a ip
> address on the same subnet as the iscsi offload card, and started ok?

Could you provide the iface files you are using, the /var/log/messsage
logs, the /var/log/brcm-iscsi.log, and a network trace when the
connection fails?  This will definitely help in debugging this problem.

> > Any idea what I am missing?
> > Is bnx2i driver able to connect with multiple paths on RHEL 5.5?
> >

> It works here. I have not tired it when they are all on the same subnet,
> but from some of the bug fix patches it looks like broadcom has been
> testing equalogic/dell targets so I think they have. ccing them.

Our PQA has tested this configuration, but you need to specify 1 iface
per path and specify the device using the MAC address of the HBA via the
'iface.hwaddress' field of the iface.

Thanks again.

-Ben