On 11/27/2010 06:23 PM, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to use open-iscsi with DS3300 array. DS has two controllers, each 2
ethernet ports.

Unfortunately I use some SATA disk that aren't capable to be connected into
two controllers (only one path on the SATA connector). This causes disks to be
accessible only through one controller. My Linux system unfortunately still
sees all 4 paths (two controllers x 2 eth ports each; target has 4 IPs then).

How I can blacklist some paths and still use automatic node.startup?

You can set specific paths to not get logged into automatically by doing

iscsiadm -m node -T target -p ip -o update -n node.startup -v manual