On 12/01/2010 07:57 AM, Joe Hoot wrote:
Do you have a recommendation for me to help get those files to you?   Like I
said, I'm just not very versed in patching and rpm stuff (other than updates
and such... or compiling kernels from 10+ years ago...).  If you can toss a
couple links or commands my way, I'd be more than happy to dig to get at the
info you're look for.  Or if you want me to just tar.bz2 up the patches from
above and other files, I can do that as well.

Do not worry. I found the rpm.