micha...@cs.wisc.edu wrote:
> When iscsid restarts it does not know the connection's
> endpoint, so it is getting leaked. This fixes the problem
> by having the iscsi class force a disconnect before a
> new connection is bound.

I tested the patch with iser over .37 things work fine on the usual track.

Also, if I terminate iscsid while there's an operative session and
restart it, the connection is disconnected and then connected/bounded fine.

I wasn't sure about the what patch is the "1/3" here, is this the
one dealing with the current portal?

Or.