On 01/18/2011 03:41 PM, Pierre-Yves Langlois wrote:
Hi Mike,

I made more test to debug my setup. My original setup uses a bond on 2 nic.
If I only use one nic to connect to the SAN, everything works fine. The
problem occurs when I use the bond... Does iscsi need a special
configuration with bond or is it transparent to him?

It is transparent. iscsi_tcp runs from a high level. It basically just opens a socket like other network apps then it does send()/recv() to send/recv IO (recv is a little more complicated).

If you are using iscsi iface hwardare/session binding with iscsi_tcp then it is more complicated. I am not sure if that combo would work.

Thanks!