OK... yep... I see that now Mike.  So it looks like the man page just wasn't as
clear to us.  But the README definitely makes it more obvious.

from README:
============

    - iSCSI Logout to all portals on every node/starget through each interface
        set in the db:

            ./iscsiadm -m node -u

        Warning: this does not check startup values like the logout/login all
        option. Do not use this if you are running iscsi on your root disk.

from man page:
============

       -u, --logout
              logout for a specified record.

              This option is only valid for node and session mode.

       -U, --logoutall==[all,manual,automatic]
              logout  all  sessions with the node or conn startup values passed
in or all run-
              ning sesssion, except ones marked onboot, if all is passed in.

              This option is only valid for node mode (it is valid but not
functional for ses-
              sion mode).

Joseph R. Hoot
Lead System Programmer/Analyst
(w) 716-878-4832 (Office - Receptionist/able to leave message)
(w) 716-878-4863 (Direct - no voicemail)
(c) 716-759-HOOT
joe.h...@itec.suny.edu
GPG KEY:   7145F633