On 03/09/2011 08:05 PM, fu fu wrote:

    At 2011-03-10 07:43:36,"Mike Christie" <micha...@cs.wisc.edu
    <mailto:micha...@cs.wisc.edu>> wrote:

     >On 03/09/2011 01:59 AM, fu fu wrote:
     >> security.h 10:25:error :openssl/evp.h:No such file or directory
     >
     >I do not think this is a cross compile issue. It looks like you might
     >just need open ssl devel installed.

I dont want open ssl installed, and what shall I do to prevent it to
compile?

I am not sure what you mean. In older tools you have to have the openssl stuff installed because open-iscsi's isns code sort of used it. If you do not want to install open-isns then you have to edit the iscsi source code.

I also did this patch
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/mnc/open-iscsi.git;a=commit;h=cc425fd44b24d9fda74395951570460fc919d076
which allow us to build without openssl. We do not really need it, because the isns features open-iscsi uses does not use it.

BTY.
Is my way of crossing compile open-iscsi-2.0-872 right?

I do not know. I have never cross compiled open-iscsi.