Hello,

This patch adds the iface.vlan field to the iface struct so that it
can be defined in the iface file.  This vlan field will then propagate
to both brcm_iscsiuio for nic_iface creation and bnx2i via the
iscsi_host_set_net_param path for ep_connect usage.

Another way is to do without the iscsi_host_set_net_param augmentation
and just keep track of it in brcm_iscsiuio.  So when the path req comes
through, brcm_iscsiuio will not need to search and just key off of the
current nic_iface.  But this approach might present a danger if we ever
goto separate out the threads in iscsid; hence losing synchronization.

For this, bnx2i will also need to be changed to accept set_host_param
callback for proper handling of the vlan message.

Please let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Eddie

Eddie Wai (2):
  ISCSID: Added vlan field to the iface struct
  ISCSID: Added ISCSI_HOST_PARAM_VLAN setting

 include/iscsi_if.h     |    1 +
 usr/config.h           |    4 ++++
 usr/iface.h            |    1 +
 usr/initiator_common.c |   10 ++++++++++
 usr/iscsi_settings.h   |    1 +