On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 06:59:55PM +0530, rahul gupta wrote:
>    Yes, I require two different IQN names for the initiator.

Can you please explain in what kind of scenario two different
iqn names are needed for a single initiator? I haven't personally
had that requirement so far.. so I'm trying to figure out when it's needed.

>    I know, if I login into different targets or same target multiple times
>    (on different portals) then separate sessions and thus multiple
>    connections are created.

Yeah, and even if you have just a single target/portal you can create
multiple session to it from a single initiator by using different sid values.

-- Pasi