I'm not sure if this is the right place to report this...

On my Linux system, when I have a connection to a target with IPv6, the address
shown in /sys/class/iscsi_session/device/connection*/target_address is invalid.
 For example, I've seen fc00:00:00:00:10:127:137:101 which is not a valid
address (wrong number of bytes).

I can work around this by padding each component to 4 bytes, but that seems
like a kluge.

I see this in Linux 2.6.18 (RHEL5).  Is this an old bug that's been fixed?

        paul