On 04/08/2011 07:52 PM, Paul Koning wrote:
What made me look at this is the fact that I was getting errors connecting to
this address.  But now that I'm trying it again, it works just fine.  So it's
clearly a false alarm, sorry about that.

Ah, if you are having problems it might be a bug or just laziness on the iscsiadm side.

If the target passed us "fc00:00:00:00:10:127:137:101" but you passed in "fc00:0000:0000:0000:0010:0127:0137:0101" to some iscsiadm commands it might fail, because iscsiadm expects that you pass in the value you see printed out of the iscsiadm node mode command. It is dumb and lazy with ipv6 and just does strcmp and does not expand or simplify ipv6 addrs when matching.

I will fix that up.