On 04/29/2011 10:47 AM, Joe Hoot wrote:

For some reason, bnx2i is still getting loaded in the OS as a module, but (I
believe, because I tested this awhile ago) even if I rmmod bnx2i, it will
automatically get loaded again once iscsid starts back up.

The iscsi init scripts are lazy and instead of loading modules when they are used, they just load all of them. The bnx2i module would only be used if you set it up to be used by passing a iface with bnx2i as the transport into a iscsiadm discovery or node command.