Hi Mike,

it's the time of the year when the lilies blossom and
I finally managed to get around sending my outstanding
patches.
Mose of them are some compability issues, with the
occasional bug (cf the second patch) thrown in.
Oh, and please ignore the previous two patches;
I've generated them from my local tree and they
won't apply properly.

Hannes Reinecke (8):
  ibft scanning fails on newer kernels
  iscsid sends SIGTERM to PID 0
  iscsid: Implement --no-pid-file
  Keep startup mode in sync when specified in config file
  Allow LOCK_DIR to be set via CFLAGS
  Allow 'onboot' as loginall parameter
  Update SUSE init script
  boot.suse: Update with latest fixes

 doc/iscsid.8                            |    3 +
 etc/initd/boot.suse                     |   35 +--
 etc/initd/initd.suse                    |  452 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 usr/idbm.c                              |   25 ++-
 usr/initiator.h                         |    6 +-
 usr/iscsiadm.c                          |   19 +-
 usr/iscsid.c                            |   56 +++--
 usr/log.c                               |    6 +-
 utils/fwparam_ibft/fwparam_ibft_sysfs.c |   15 +-

1.7.3.4