Thank you.

I was also thinking on the lines of writing a ToDo document that has a list
of pending items, enhancements and features that need to be implemented.
This saves a lot of time for people who want to contribute. They can quickly
pick up things that they are interested in by reading the document. We can
pool things that are pending at one place and I am ready write the document.