On 07/06/2011 09:24 AM, Jim Ramsay wrote:
> This accepts the syntax '-m session -r <n> -o new' and creates a new
> session based on the session selected via the '-r' option, by setting
> the 'multiple' flag in the session_rec_t.

So weird. If I look at the patch in my mailer it looks fine, but if I
save the patch (so I can "git am" it) it gets the weird formatting. I
had the same problem with another patchset and it turned out that the
dev was sending it through a exchange server or something, but for your
patches it is just this one patch so who knows...

Could you resend this to me as an attachment?