Thanks Mike for getting back to me. As I mentioned earlier if eth2 is
down we can still ping the array through other interfaces like

ping -I eth3 192.168.42.190

If I bring down the eth2 via "ifconfig eth2 down" then no issue and
routing table gets updated itself but I am disabling the eth2 by
disabling the port on switch so system routing doesnt change and If I
change the routing metric of eth2 then it uses other interfaces but I
dont think it is appropriate solution. My understanind is discovery
should do the job when we define the iface parmater in the command
line but follwoing command still try to connect array via eth2 which
is the first and default interface to connect array.

iscsiadm -m discovery -t st -p 192.168.42.190:3260 -I eth6

Should I try the git code

Farhan