Hello,

To work with KVM on RHEL6 I'm thinking about exporting a LVM Volume Group
directly as an iSCSI target LUN. The idea is to export it and then on each
server which hosts virtual machines create logical volumes for each virtual
machine. I want to achieve scalability and force the users to create the
logical volumes on the initiators and not give them access to the storage
server. The environment isn't so big so chances that some users create a
logical volume at the same time from different initiators can be considered
0.

Is there a way to export a LVM VG as an iSCSI target despite the fact that
VGs aren't considered block devices ?

Best regards,

Andrei