Hey everyone,

I am writing an iscsi target, and I am working on some experimental
features for dealing with rebuilds.

Right now, I am considering sending back to the initiator a
TASK_SET_FULL SCSI Status, and/or a BUSY SCSI Status, in the Command
Response PDU.

However, it looks like currently, it doesnt appear that its correctly
being handled. I.E. I am not acknowledging the writes, yet open-iscsi
thinks that they are being acknowledged.

Is there a reason why this is?

What is the initiator's expected behavior with regards to SCSI
Status's that are not SCSI_GOOD?

thanks

iscsi devel man