On 11/30/2011 11:25 AM, Charles DeVoe wrote:
> iscsiadm: >    InitiatorName=iqn.1994-05.com.redhat:5db816517ee7

Did you do a OS upgrade or clean install? Is that the correct initiator
name you wanted to use? I think in the upgrade case we might be
overwriting the old initiator name and using a new one. If that happens
the target ACLs might not recognize the initiator now and will not tell
you about any targets.

> iscsiadm: read 48 bytes of PDU header
> iscsiadm: read 48 PDU header bytes, opcode 0x24, dlength 0, data
> 0x22f9ae0, max 32768
> iscsiadm: discovery session to 172.16.1.200:3260 received text
> response, 0 data bytes, ttt 0xffffffff, final 0x80

Target just did not return any data.