On Feb 24, 2012, at 5:38 PM, <shyam_i...@dell.com>
 <shyam_i...@dell.com> wrote:

> Missing init script implementation.. ?

There is no init script directly related to this patch to open-iscsi, or do you
have something else in mind? If you are referring to the net_prio cgroup
implementation, I'm not fully in the loop on that (or else I might know more
about how things are sequenced at startup).

What do you have in mind for init scripts?

--
Mark Rustad, LAN Access Division, Intel Corporation