On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Mike Christie <micha...@cs.wisc.edu> wrote:

> It sounds like you want the initiator to use specific target address right?

Nope, I want the initiator to only make connections form a specified
address.  I don't want the initiator to use the floating IP address,
otherwise, when the floating IP address floats away, the initiator goes
plotz: "hey, I was using that!  Fine, I'll just sit here till you kill me."

I can't answer you questions because I'm running down an alternative
storage system that does not use a floating IP address, and so have torn
apart the set with the info you are looking for.  I'll answer your other
questions if I hit a wall with this effort.

Still, I think it is a good feature for anyone who uses a floating IP
address for anything.

Thanks much!