On 03/06/2012 09:21 PM, shundong8 wrote:
> Hi
>     I transfer large amounts of data to IET target using the open-iscsi,
> exp, copy 10G`s  file to IET target. But there is a problem.when the end
> of the file is copied, umount the disk and logout,the size of file that
> is in the IET target  is less than the original file,the log follows:
>       [root@testGW imgs]#
>       Message from syslogd@ at Tue Mar  6 16:39:33 2012 ...
>       testGW kernel: journal commit I/O error
>      dmesg:

It looks like IO has not been properly flushed by the FS/cache before
you have removed/logout of the device. So you do it in this order, right?

1. copy
2. unmount
3. iscsiadm .... --logout

After what stage do you get the errors below?

If you add a sync after #1, do you get the same error?

What are your mount options and what kernel are you using?