On 06/12/2012 12:09 PM, Mike Christie wrote:
> On 06/12/2012 11:55 AM, Mike Christie wrote:

>>> If it is easy to replicate, could you send a trace?
>>>

>> Actually. Do not waste your time. Just update your kernel.
>>

> On second or third thought could you send a trace? With the bug below it
> means that we are not sending nops at all, so it must be coming from the
> target or the kernel code is really messing up or there is corruption
> somewhere because we are misreading packet headers.

Sorry. Ignore that. I was right the first time. It is such old code. I
have not looked at it for a long time, so my eyes got cross eyed looking
at different versions :) It looks like target could send a nop as a
ping. We do not reply, because of the bug I mentioned, then target drops
connection. This will happen over an over.

So please just upgrade. Do not waste your time getting me traces.

Sorry for the confusion.