We already have the "creator" to differentiate.
/sys/class/iscsi_session/session1/creator

Also we are thinking if we should add the FLASH DDBs under
/sys/firmware, something like

/sys/firmware/iscsi_offload/host0/
                                     |-->iscsi_target/tgt0
                                     |-->iscsi_target/tgt0/iqn
                                     |-->iscsi_target/tgt0/ip
                     |-->iscsi_target/tgt0/port

As this will clearly distinguish between FLASH DDBs and user created node
records.

> > 2. Export sendtarget entries to  /sys/firmware
> > /sys/firmware/send_targets/host0
> > /sys/firmware/send_targets/host0/target0
>
> I would name it send_targets, but yeah seems fine.
Would or would not?

This message and any attached documents contain information from QLogic
Corporation or its wholly-owned subsidiaries that may be confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this
information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message.