In order to further dig into performance issues we're seeing, I am trying
to correlate individual iSCSI connections with specific TCP connections.  I
don't want to negatively impact performance more than it already is so I
was hoping to find a means for this that didn't require increasing the log
level.  I haven't found this recorded under
/sys/class/iscsi_connection/connection[number] or under
/var/lib/iscsi/nodes/[IQN]/[target_ip:port]/[interface].  I would expect it
to be fairly simple and hopefully it's just eluding me - ultimately I would
like to correlate this specific connection with an entry in `netstat
-anvpt` that is itself associated with iscsid.

Regards,

Jeff Caughel
SUNY ITEC