What target are you using? What is the vendor and model?

On Oct 8, 2012, at 2:42 AM, Jose Joaquin Anton Herrerias <jan...@abserver.es>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are using xenserver 5.6 with open-iscsi-2.0.871-0.20.3.xs647, whe use the
> xenserver tool for discover and attach the lun. The Kenerl version is
> 2.6.32.12-0.7.1.xs5.6.100.307.170586xen. And when I see this error in log I
> seen the lost conectin with sdb.
>
> Oct  7 05:04:34 robin multipathd: sdb: tur checker reports path is down
>
> I look that anothers server when use multipath create a sdb , sdc and dm-0
> disk, in this case only create sdb and sdc disk. Is normal?

I am not sure what you are asking.  Are you just saying dm-0 is not getting
setup on one of the servers? Then no, that is not normal if you have multipathd
setup and running properly.