Hi Vaibhav,

Thank you so much. I did the settings as you suggested and it worked :)

In case someone faces the same situation i.e. Broadcom sessions not
retaining on reboot, you can proceed as:

Step 1. Do discovery as:* iscsiadm -m discovery -t st -p <IP>:port -I
<iface>*
Step 2. Set node.startup = manual in iscsid.conf, and then run iscsiadm to
do the setting on each specific portal as:*
            iscsiadm -m node -p <ip>:port -I <iface> -o update -n
node.startup -v automatic
*Step 3. Then login as:*
            iscsiadm -m node -I <iface> -p <ip>:port -l*