These seem to be fixing the issue I reported previously, but I'm going to want
to bang on them some more before I'm ready to say they're the right fix.  On a
'-m -node -o new' with a portal that does not include a tpgt, this causes
iscsiadm to check for existing records with tpgt and use that.

It doesn't prevent multiple records with specified tpgt from being created,
which might be worth doing.

I'm currently seeing one difference between overwriting with a specified tpgt
and without in my test scenerio: Fully specifying tpgt removes the link under
send_targets when adding one under static, while relying on this new code leave
the send_targets link in place.

Chris Leech (3):
  idmb_rec_write, check for tpgt first
  idbm_rec_write, seperate old and new style writes
  idbw_rec_write, pick tpgt from existing record

1.8.1.4