Hi everyone,

I am looking for a suitably qualified open-iscsi engineer who would be
interested in porting iser driver to Xenserver 6.2 open-iscsi.

The Xenserver team stripped back open-iscsi to only support TCP, and
inserted additional workings to their version of open-iscsi to handle their
storage management.

I would like to commission iser drivers for this version of open-iscsi
which I would then like to open-source back via GPL to the community.

I have a working dev environment ready to go.

Please contact if you can help.