On Mon, 23.09.13 10:33, The Lee-Man (leeman.dun...@gmail.com) wrote:

> After=network.target NetworkManager-wait-online.service tgtd.service
> targetcli.service

Please use network-online.target here instead of
NetworkManager-wait-online.service.

Please see the discussion of this unit on:

http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.special.html

That said, this service makes local block devices available over the
network, right, and it doesn't want to connect to anything on the
network, or does it? If so, I really don't see the need for pulling in
network-online.target/NetworkManager-wait-online.service here at all.

> iscsi.service:
> ==========

> After=network.target NetworkManager-wait-online.service iscsid.service

This one on the other hand actually wants network connectivity around,
right, since it tries to connect to other hosts? For this one using
network-online.target sounds appropriate.

> ConditionPathExists=/etc/iscsi/initiatorname.iscsi
>
> [Service]
> Type=oneshot
> ExecStart=/sbin/iscsiadm -m node --loginall=automatic
> ExecStop=/bin/sync

Wut?? Is this really necessary? If this is really necessary (which I
doubt, appears to be snake oil to me...), then why doesn't iscsiadm do
this internally?

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.