hi,
   I encounterd a problem for some days, when i use iscsiadm do discovery
command, error as below occured.

iscsiadm: Could not add/update [tcp:[hw=,ip=,net_if=,iscsi_if=default]
192.168.10.2,3260,1 iqn.2013.08-30.cvirt:target1]
iscsiadm: Could not stat /etc/iscsi/nodes//,3260,-1/default to delete node err 2

I have searched for some days, but not resolve it, can somebody give me some
help.