Hi iscsi guys

I have an annoying problem on Fedora 19. Though it must be a problem on Fedora
+ new systemd
I think it also exposes a bug in iscsiadm and/or Kernel login system.

I have a target system that uses tgtd to export multiple targets from the same
IP address.
Note that this is multiple targets from same tgtd instance and not multiple
LUNs of the
same target.

Now when I first run
        iscsiadm -m discovery -t sendtargets -p $TARGET_IP --login

All is well and I get my 8 targets as expect. But ...
After reboot I  get each target multiple times. On a VM Machine I get each
target 3 times on
a Notebook machine I get them twice. This behavior is not observed on Fedora 18.

Now from prints it looks like the new systemd iscsi service tries a login for
each target
which is good if each target has it's own IP, but apparently fails here.

But what I do not understand is how the iscsiadm lets multiple logins to the
same exact
target+initiator combination? Is this a bug in the bootup system, because
manually running
iscsiadm does not let you do this?

Also if memory serves me correctly before iscsiadm used to complain about
refusing to
login multiple times. With new version it does not complain at all, and only
re-logins
into the targets. Which is interesting BTW, on the machine that shows the
problem above
with multiple devices of the same target. Once I run "iscsiadm -m discovery -t
sendtargets"
again, manually, the 16 or 24 devices that were there before disappear and the
proper unique
8 re-appear.

So, is that a Fedora bug or an iscsid bug?

I will be glad to provide any logs and tests you might need. If you guys do not
have
Fedora 19. (I will also try to open a Fedora bug, see how that's done)

Thanks
Boaz