On 02/13/2014 12:53 PM, Anil Rana wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Sorry about that. Actually I didn't connect second port cable but I just
> configured second port in the target that is why it comes up.  I will
> take care of it.
> But I have been playing around since morning. So As I said, I have
> array1 (10.10.10.1) and array2 (120.10.30.1). I can login on both
> successfully but first one was 10.10.10.1 which created dm-0 under /dev
> and a link in /dev/mapper with a long number. For the second array, I
> don't see anything like that. Do you think I can use default interface
> for both arrays?

Yes. You can use the normal old default interface as long as you are not
trying to use multiple nics on the same subnet on the initiator box.

Also, here is a helpful command

iscsiadm -m session -P 3

That will show you the targets you are connected to and their devices.
It is possible for that second array we did not find a device. You can
also run

multipath -ll

and see the multipath devices and their paths. If iscsiadm -m session
shows you have a scsi disk for array2 but multipath does not show a
multipath device then make sure multipathd is running or run
/sbin/multipath to force creation. And you can run

multipath -v 3

which would print debugging info.