Hi, I am connecting to the iscsi-target with open-iscsi. I don't know why
my iscsi-initiator connect to 2 IP address on the same target name. Maybe
is some wrong configuration on /etc/hosts.

Does anyone have any idea? Thanks in advance!

root@dell-felipe:~# iscsiadm -m node --login 10.0.1.37
Logging in to [iface: default, target: iqn.2014-06.ustore-test:disk1,
portal: 127.0.0.1,3260] (multiple)
Logging in to [iface: default, target: iqn.2014-06.ustore-test:disk1,
portal: 10.0.1.37,3260] (multiple)
Login to [iface: default, target: iqn.2014-06.ustore-test:disk1, portal:
127.0.0.1,3260] successful.
Login to [iface: default, target: iqn.2014-06.ustore-test:disk1, portal:
10.0.1.37,3260] successful.