Hello Mike,

On Monday, January 5, 2015 11:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, Mike Christie wrote:

> Could you point me to the SCST code you are referring to? What
> files/functions/lines?
>
> Here is the link that tells you about the SCST target-
http://scst.sourceforge.net/
You can pull the source code with this command on linux - svn checkout
svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/scst/svn/trunk scst-trunk
 And this is the file that implement CHAP authentication -
 http://sourceforge.net/p/scst/svn/HEAD/tree/trunk/iscsi-scst/usr/chap.c
<http://sourceforge.net/p/scst/svn/HEAD/tree/trunk/iscsi-scst/usr/chap.c>

Why do you need this?

I am just curious and would like to try out thing here.