On 02/05/2015 12:06 AM, Mike Christie wrote:
I tried to just do:

         case EV_CONN_POLL:
-               actor_init(&ev_context->actor, session_conn_poll,
-                         ev_context);
-               actor_schedule(&ev_context->actor);
+               actor_timer(&ev_context->actor, 1, session_conn_poll,
+                           ev_context);
                 break;

thinking it would retry the poll in a second, but it ends up taking
login_timeout seconds instead. For some reason, the new timer I am
trying to set is not getting set to before the existing login_timer in.

I can repro this second problem. How strange. Working on a fix, and then will try to repro the original problem.

-- Andy