Hello Felipe,

 I'm not sure about anyone else, but I wouldn't expect that tweaking the
iSCSI settings you've been talking about will improve this.

 Have you tested just connecting from server to storage via iSCSI?   Take
NFS out of the picture.  iSCSI is very dependent on the network.  What kind
of switch are you using?   Is flowcontrol enabled?    Have you configured
MPIO?

 With just iSCSI you can potentially getting better triage data from the
iSCSId logs.

 don