Hi Donald,

As for executing discovery command, the etherent inerfaces need to be up
and running. In our test environment this may not always exists. It may
happen that the etherent interfaces may be dwon during running the
discovery command.

But, as i was investigating more about it. I found two ways to do it.

1>
 i manually remove the node records by using the command,

[root@HN0101 nodes]# iscsiadm -m node -o delete -T
iqn.2001-03.jp.nec:storage01:ist-m000-sn-0000000942901110.lx-ddsldset-0135.target0005

-p 172.168.0.61:3260

Then, i go for login to targets again, this time it fails with discovery
error code 21. And, i executed the discovery command, then successfully
logged in to targets.

2> Update the node parameters using the below command,

[root@HN0101 nodes]# iscsiadm -m node -T
iqn.2001-03.jp.nec\:storage01\:ist-m000-sn-0000000942901110.lx-ddsldset-0135.target0005

-p 172.168.3.61:3260 -o update -n node.session.timeo.replacement_timeout -v
180

Is above two mechanism have any side effects?