On 03/02/2016 02:04 AM, adheer.chandravan...@qlogic.com wrote:
> From: Adheer Chandravanshi <adheer.chandravan...@qlogic.com>
>
> Add support to maintain and show some host statistics in iscsid.
> This provides following host specific stats:
>       iscsi_login_accept_rsps
>       iscsi_login_other_fail_rsps
>       iscsi_login_negotiate_fails
>       iscsi_login_authenticate_fails
>       iscsi_login_auth_fail_rsps
>       iscsi_login_redirect_rsps
>       iscsi_logout_normals
>       iscsi_logout_others
>       iscsi_connection_timeout_errors
>       iscsi_session_failures

What happened? I actually liked your guys's originally attempt where it
was kernel based better.

How are you going to support qla4xxx session with this approach? Were
you going to do this and also a kernel interface for that type of driver?

For this userspace based patch, what was the last issue with it? Were
you guys having some issue about when to add the host or delete it or
something and did you solve the issue?