On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 06:33:25PM -0500, hao wen wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Thank you for you reply.
> Just to be specific, can I get the scsi commands and try to do some process
> on it in function like iscsi_data_xmit*(struct* iscsi_conn ***conn*) *before
> the scsi commands are finally transmitted to the iscsi target?

Look at the .queuecommand field in the scsi_host_template used by your
driver, it will point to the top level function that takes commands from
the SCSI midlayer to send to the target.

For iscsi_tcp, that's iscsi_queuecommand.  You can follow the calls down
from there, but that's the interface where SCSI transports take
commands.

- Chris