Hi Chris,

thx for the fast reply

> Hi, unfortunately it doesn't look like this is going to work with any
> easy fix.

thx for the info.

Doesnt sound like there is a fix approaching in the next time, so I
think I will have to stick with the 32bit kernel and have to change the
VMSPLIT to 2/2 as I encounter massive IO Perfomance Issues with a big
amount of RAM.

> It looks to me like the netlink message protocol between iscsid and
> the kernel isn't actually functional for this :(
>
> The struct iscsi_uevent differs in size between 32 and 64 bit
> architectures due to internal padding for alignment.  It's so close
> to being safe that it's pretty frustrating to find this.  The
> iscsi_uevent.u union is padded out from 20 to 24 bytes, shifting the
> kernel response (iscsi_uevent.r) by 4 bytes.

what do you think would be the best solution to fix this? maybe I can
help out.
I already have a test system up and running ;)

Greetz loomy